PRE-SEASON OFFER 2020!
If you book your stay in our tent, you will get a 30% discount!
Valid for all year 2020.
- Dry-docking and launching boats with 70 TN travel-lift
- Dry-land stays
- Water and electricity supply
- Pressure machine
- Selective collection of solid and liquid waste
- Grey-water removal
- Painting Tent Rental
From Mondays to Saturdays: 8am to 7pm
From Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 18:00
Saturdays: from 08-13:00 hours
Sundays and holidays: closed
Last service 45 min. before closing time
OFFICE HOURS DRY DOCK:
From Monday to Friday: 09:00 a 13:00
- Haul-our or any other service must be requested at the Harbour Master’s Office providing:
- Documentation of the vessel
- Vessel insurance in force
- Applicant’s identity card
- Should the owner of the vessel not be the person requesting the service, he or she must provide written permission thereof authorizing the services to be carried out, as well as civil liability insurance in force
- It is necessary to indicate the estimated time ashore as well as the works to be carried out
- Prior to launching or leaving the dry-dock, the corresponding invoice for services rendered is to be paid at the Harbour Master’s office