Marina Santa Eulalia Port in Ibiza, is firmly committed to protect and fix environmental management, and therefore, wants to involve its clients and partners to achieve this goal with a series of environmental measures for which it is committed, for instance:
- Adopt the necessary measures to comply with the legal requirements and other requirements of the activity.
- Make rational use of natural resources, raw materials and energy, adopting the necessary measures for the protection of the environment.
- Define, review and comply with environmental objectives and goals, within the framework of the process of continuous improvement.
- Transmit to the clients and companies that operate in our facilities, the importance of conservation and respect for the environment in which nautical activities are carried out.
- Improve the environmental management system to improve environmental performance.
Marina Santa Eulalia is certified in the successful implementation of the international standard ISO-14001 and has an adequate Environmental Management System.